Cargo Bay - Stuck - not sending to ba

As titled,

I tried Debug pressing “unoccupy all conveyor belt nodes” - no avail

See below

Can you give a overview of the whole bagage system?

It looks like they cannot find their destination. Have you connected your baggage reclaim area? Also press Y and carefully follow the conveyor belt route. If anything is broken it will not able to find a path.

I have exactly this same issue with two of my cargo bays the other works fine. The arrival bags just sit on the end of the cargo bay conveyor belt and refused to join onto my manually made convoybelt system. There is a passenger collections belt connected to both bays and a route through.

I think a save game would show the problem in its entirety and possibly fix the problem quicker.

Definitely looks like a pathfinding error to me. As @Guusje2 said, can you please provide a screenshot of the baggage system or a save file?

1 Like

The two cargo bays on the right hand side have stuck baggage, the one on the left is fine.

What happens when you reload the game? We know of a bug associated with this which is solved by reloading the game.

Have you tried selectively right clicking the mouse on the stuck items of baggage then choosing remove item/baggage or whatever it says? I do that with a few items and that belt begins to move. But the items stay there ages, I’d like to see them gone or piled up away from the belt ready to be sorted.

Just checking you have no issues with running the underground belt underneath the baggage bays? I have had issues with that before so just checking it’s not that?

If it’s just arriving bags, have you connected the other baggage bays to the arrivals halls? I believe each carousel can only be connected to ONE baggage bay, so it’s possible the other two that don’t work don’t actually have proper connections?

No it wasn’t the running the bags under the baggage bay (the departures element of the bay works fine - which is what actually goes under the bay). Turns out that there was a missing belt tile just before the collection bay which I had missed. It started working when the belt was complete.

It would be good if a) there was an warning icon to say that the belt system is not fully complete or the bags go as far as they can and then stop (rather than the bags just sitting there) b) when you delete something you can either place items immediately on top of it and that the contractor knows the order is to demolish and then build, or prioritise work for the contractor. I had to demolish the one belt tile in order to put in a tilt tray and gave up waiting for the contractor to do it as they were busy with other things and then totally forgot.