Cargo? Let me try

I am going to try my hand at modding, (this wont go well) , but i am going to add a cargo stand, it will still emit people but that is inevitable, I will keep you guys posted on my progress here.

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing how this progresses. Any modding is good modding.

1 Like

I am also hoping that it will go well

1 Like

I made a DHL livery, it is still a wip but here is what i have so far

2 Likes

Critique as you will and i know the text is bad just couldn’t find a good font to use

1 Like

You know, we always need livery designers for ACEOMM :wink: If you are inerested PM me for more info.

2 Likes

Looks good. I’ve attached for you the logo and colour ident. PM if you want this as an Vector file. Cannot attach it here.

DHL

4 Likes

When I get this game this mod is the first one to get downloaded.

1 Like

Presumably, this will only replace passenger aircraft, as the whole cargo operation cannot be implemented?
So technically it will just be a passenger aircraft hiding underneath the skin of a cargo aircraft?

1 Like

It’s a livery and an airline i guess.

1 Like

I am going to have the airlines only go to a certain gate, if i can figure that out

2 Likes

I am going to try to add more features

1 Like

Guys Update!, I have realized that i have no idea what i am doing but i will eventually find out what i am doing, currently looking at where the tiles in the game are stored and am thinking about having the planes emit a new “cargo” Product. Let me know what you guys think of this idea.

1 Like

I suppose a good thing to do would be to mask out the windows, as most cargo planes don’t have them, apart from front, one over wing view, and one at rear (on each side) :wink:

1 Like

Tiles? Search on leftunlocked and then change false to true and then change all of them

Not the tiles he meant :slight_smile:

1 Like

What tiles then?

I would love to know!

Don’t get me wrong, I would also like to be able to add more structures as mods. But afaik it’s currently really hard/impossible. Unity(the game engine) compiles all the scripts and images into unreadable files, so you would have to somehow crack those files open, then edit the right scripts and add more sprites and then re-compile into a game that would work. But please do keep posting as I’m really interested in how this would work :slight_smile:

He wanted to find the sprites the game uses and insert a cargo sprite