Cars just keep coming

I am building an airport in sandbox, so its still under construction. But I have some parking lots, and cars just keep coming, and coming even though my airport is closed and under construction. They are all passenger cars and I have no idea why they are coming. Its been at least 5 minutes and a steady stream of cars are still coming.

I tried closing the lots, but the cars won’t leave.

If your airpoirt is open cars seem to always come in, drop of no one, and then leave. Maybe this is similar but in the case of car parks? I have seen some weird stuff when you designate car parks as staff only.
I don’t really know :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

That sounds like the makings of a comedy series. Instead of calling is superstore, call it superairport… can you imagine the drama of a huge airport staff? (who knows what percent of you live it) I love the medical show comedy… only there’s not a lot of need for making stuff up…

still have something similar:
When I build a carpark than it will fill immediately. So all the carparks are constant full and nearly every car will turn right back after entering the world. Creating massive jams with that behavior.
Loading the game won’t change that.

Made a bug report for this bud didn’t remember the Number :confused:

Just have a few post it notes and a pen nearby, I get them before I start writing the bug report. :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.