Cashflow bug?

Iam in the green every day and every hour but still lose money. Every hour my money gets “reset” I can see it in the hourly income page that every xx:59 my balance lose the amount of money i just did in this hour.

I hope i can link something from the steamdiscussion page.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @tseug! Yes, I have seen this bug before. Normally, for me atleast, you have to look at the economy tab.

1 Like

Yes! I’m facing the same issues here, in the green averagely for the last 12 days… then began to hit negative wealth and took up a loan (which actually make things worse hahahahah oops). It’s so frustrating because I’m supposed to earn a lot but I’m just losing my beans here T.T

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for noticing. Just so I understand, in the beginning of each hour, all fixed costs are deducted as normal. But as the hour progresses you will get some income right, however it still doesn’t add up in the summary?

4 Likes

Yup. When the next hour starts, my cash flow is updated according to ops costs, fees, wages, payments from airlines etc, so that added up for each day to give a final cash flow shown at the picture I sent. However, it doesn’t correlate to my funds at the bottom right corner of the UI, and that for some reason just kept going down recently.

2 Likes

Thank you for answering. I just discovered this game some days ago and playing so much. But this is a gamebreaker. I dont really know how to show pictures because its progress over time.

But yes everything is fine. Everything counted till it hits XX:59. Then a new hour begins, hourly cashflow reset but the cash i made the hour before isnt transfered into my balance/cash.
So i begin with lets say 100k in the morning. And in the end of the day i still have 100k or less but in the balance for the day it says i made 50k.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.