Changes to flight turn-around times?

ATR 42 had the same default turnaround time as the small aircraft, this is now fixed. I understand that 4 hours is not realistic but then again we would have to slow down time quite a lot to get down to 45 minutes. We are already getting some feedback that the game is too slow so we don’t want to slow it down even more. Also we have a lot more service activities planned such as catering and cleaning.

1 Like

We are already getting some feedback that the game is too slow so we don’t want to slow it down even more.

I think game is not slow even I think game is fast and it should be slower.

We talked about this on the forums in the past.
Why not give the user the configuration option to determine time progression? :slight_smile:
Ranging from real time to twice what it is now.

1 Like

I would actually say the game is too fast for my liking. If you need it faster you can always increase game speed but i constantly leave it on slowest. Maybe a vote???:smiley:

1 Like

I just found that location bug as well LOL

The game is not slow, and like @EG0611 said, it could even be slower. Maybe make a timedifference from 1 to 10?, 1 superslow, 10 superfast?

Faster game times = lower fps
Slower game time = higher fps, longer to get the bigger contracts.

In my opinion any way. I know the game deffinatly needs more balancing right now, but I think path finding and optimization are the big things to focus on right now. It would be nice to see new features/items “sprinkled” in some of the above update types. :smile:

As I mentioned after gameplay video 3 came out, i thought the game clock was a bit too fast. Maybe each game minute needs to slow down by a factor of 1 second. I think currently 3 seconds means 1 game minute, it needs to be 4 seconds per minute. This will help all of the animations and simulations become more realistic, and we can get closer to realistic turnarounds. I am not advocating for perfect to real life, but a 737-600 should not require 4 hours to turnaround. I think a slower clock will allow the flight to get 2 hours at the gate. I don’t think less than that is necessary, perhaps 2.5 hours at the most.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.