Changing Baggage bays

So I’ve recently built a new baggage system, and i cant connect to the stands, it comes up with “Cant change baggage bays with scheduled flights”. There are no scheduled flights, any ideas?

1 Like

Hmm. Could you post an image of your airport and also of the flight planner? Also, I assume you have no aircraft at the stands and have removed the baggage bay connection for the stands?

it hapends on my savegame too…not fixed after 1 day aiport closed so i upload a bug report already, i even try disconecting all, conveyors and links to bay and check-in…reload game…etc

@teqqra You can solve it by disable stand from commercial and completely close it. After it reopen and it should be possible to reconnect bay. Not the best way and bug report should be send, but this will solve you problem temporary.

Tried that already, didnt work

im trying to delete de bay for reconstruct and i disable all stands too… didnt work, bug and savegame already upladed.

Where is your bagage bay? And is there any bagage still in the sytstem?

my baggage bay is inside secure area, right of the terminal, all was working nice but i want to delete them for better performance.

no bag in the sistem, and several days without flights airport clossed

I think this is a bug, will check the schedule verification code when I get home. It’s most likely a list that’s not checked properly.

3 Likes

Thanks devs, love the way you doing all things. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Why are tou using service roads for taxiway?

I’ve got the same problem. Just build my first bagage system, and I can’t connect the stands and desks… Even if there are no flights sheduled…

Sorry, this fix did not make it into 0.21.12, turned out to be a bit more tricky than expected. Looking at it now for a fix for the next push.

3 Likes

Same here. Rebuild bagage bay but cant connect them anymore.
Stand says “Cant change bagage bay connection with scheduled flights”
Airport is closed no flights scheduled

No problem, take your time! Keep up the good work!

I got the ? and the thing that looks like the flight path nodes come up over my first baggage bay, tried using a path node to fix it, obviously didnt work

i did the other way around: remove the stand and build a new one, this fixed my issue :slight_smile:

Same issue:-1:

…did anyone delete all flights to see if it changed the status…? seems like its either still thinking there are flights or using the next days flights.