πŸŽ„ πŸŽ… Merry Christmas to all! πŸŽ… πŸŽ„

I wonder where to put this one, but nevertheless I wish you all a merry X-mas and a happy new year! May there be splendid developments for our favorite airport sim.

5 Likes

Wishing a merry Christmas to everyone too.:christmas_tree::bell::snowman::christmas_tree:

4 Likes

\0/

Merry Christman.

Just reported in @ work, after 2 hours, bosses found that there was so little work on schedule, I could go home :slight_smile:

Now visiting some friends. :smiley:

4 Likes

Happy holidays to all of you! I’m glad to be spending it partly with my IRL family, and partly with my online family! :wink:

I wish you all the best and that our journey continues together far into 2018.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas friends! (all the way from Australia where it actually is already) :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope it’s a wonderful one for everyone!

4 Likes

Wishing everyone in the Airport CEO Community a happy Christmas and other celebrations and a massive thank you and congratulations and Merry Christmas too to @Fredrik and @Olof. Hope everyones Christmas wishes come true.

4 Likes

Merry christmas to everyone here on the forums. Have some nice days!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas! :grinning:

3 Likes

I wish everyone a great Christmas and that you may spend some time with the people you care! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of you! Wish everyone the best and enjoy the last days of the year because we are in for a ride in 2018! :smiley::airplane:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! Even if i am not (yet) very active on the forums, i love this community;)

4 Likes

Merry( :sweat_smile: after) Christmas and a happy new year! :tada:

1 Like