CLM is BACK with a few surprises!

Here:
:chocolate_bar:

Delicious! :slight_smile:

Sadly not as it was removed due to the risk of copyright infringement, however as a mod there are no problems. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

CLM and KLM. :thinking: I wonder what the difference is…

CLM Inflight Services

Mod Pack Includes:
1 Aviation Fuel Supplier: CLM Airport Fuel
1 De-Icing Fluid Supplier: CLM De-Icing Services
1 Catering Food Supplier: CLM Inflight Catering
1 Shop Franchises: CLM Gift Shop
2 Food Franchises: CLM Airside Cafe, CLM Deluxe Restaurant

STEAM LINK:

(Click on logo)
CLM_Inflight_Services: CLM_Inflight_Services
CLM Collection: CLM

3 Likes

First: Thanks for bringing back CLM!

But I have problems with them. On the E190 i see the livery of Forrest Air and on the Boeing 737 I see a “Skyteam”-Livery

is there a bug? Or is it my game? :confused:

EDIT: 757 also “Skyteam”

The livery for Arrow looks normal (and beautiful)

Do you play on an old savegame from alpha 34 with an old CLM contract or is it a new game?

New Game. Started it on experimental with Alpha 35

CLM just got a whole new ramp up!

if anyone else is having issues with the CLM (mainline) E190, B738, B752, let me know as I don’t see anything wrong with the .json files and haven’t had anyone else report this issue yet. and I have had the aircraft show up correctly for me. @Kreyma maybe try canceling the contract and start a new one. and maybe a reload.

Will be using them in my HKT build, as I am only using default flights (+revived CLM) on that one. Will let you know if there are any issues.

Ok, I cancelled the contract, changed some other Moddings and started everything again. Now I see all companies (Airport-Services and CLM express finally showed up) and all liveries are correct (and look absolutely beautiful).

So I assume, some mods block each other a bit? No expert in this… but it works now. Thank you all!
And the mods are great! Also thank you for that!

1 Like

Good glad its all working now. could just be a glitch when you loaded it the last time. Not sure why It did that.

I’m already subscribing to all of CLM mod available, and activate it but no CLM contract ever offered by the game. is there any fault with this mod ?

many others have not had any issues with this mod @User123. What makes me think you hare having a problem is that you might be subscribed to the max amount of mods “businesses” in steam. Once you hit around 150 or so businesses in the mod (not subscribes themselves), the new uploaded mods will not show up. Try unsubscribing to some of your mods you don’t really use and see if this allows the newer uploaded to steam mods you are subscribed to to show up…

Also once you unsubscribe to your mods make sure you refresh in the ACEO Modding menu and that those mods you unsubscribe to are no longer showing and on you STEAM sub folder.

I’ll try it later if it’s working

Believe it or not, I spoke with @Fredrik for weeks on rebranding! Unfortunately though, the decision was made for CLM to go bankrupt. :wink:

1 Like

So CLM will not be getting a concord or TU-144? Or any of the new aircraft added?

1 Like