Commercial not landing

HI i have a bunch of contracts everything is set for commercial and i have everything needed and checked all the boxes but nothing is landing. theres only general aviation please help thanks.

I have the same problem; however the small commercial aircraft are landing but the medium ones are not. This is what I wrote on the help channel of discord:

I’ve got a weird problem. I’ve just started a new airport in 23.6.0 and it’s all built with prerequisites for commercial flights. It has one small and one medium gate built with boarding desks, security, etc.
I have signed contracts for both, however the flights scheduled on the medium gate never come.
All the contracts on the medium gate I’ve signed are for new airlines.
The passengers for the flight spawn and go through security but then the flight never comes and they end up stuck in the airport and can’t leave.
Also the destination on their boarding pass is different to the destination the plane which hasn’t turned up was supposed to be going to (one flight is from Pico (PIX) but boarding passes day Grenoble (GNB), another to Olomouc, the boarding passes say to Sundsvall and the third one to Trabazon the boarding passes say Wadi Haifa.

Hope this narrows the problem down.

I don’t know what to say with the boarding pass issue.

In terms of the medium flights not coming, did you two set the runway(s) to accept medium flights? They don’t by default. and i’m not sure if that’s in the tutorial yet or not…

Have you checked the length of your runway? For medium flights you need 800m or longer…

The runway was long enough but I had forgotten to switch on available for medium aircraft. Whilst switching it on allowed aircraft to land, there was some other error whereby more and more passengers would arrive for flights but none would board an aircraft; as such I started again as there may have been something I messed up when the medium aircraft couldn’t originally land.

where is the switch for medium aircraft?

Under the settings for the runway(s), Just click it and you will see settings for small, Medium and Large(not implemented) aircraft.

Gmorning all.

I have similar problem. All boxes checked though.
Pax turn up to the gate, Aircraft does not.
Also the Boarding gates and Check in desks are not manned.
All My staff just sit around on mu Sofas.
Only Info desks are manned. Help please…

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.