Community Realism Mod

Airline: Air New Zealand

1 Like

These are .bmp files of a British Airways B777 from I am air traffic controller 3.

Photoshop masters and ACEO developers, what do you think? These can be used in future?

i like the sound of a cathay pacific livery in the game

Airlines:

• TAP portugal
  • JAL airlines
  • Singapore airline
  • Sata airlines
  • Transavia
  • KLM cityhopper

Money exchange added would add up the reality of the airport. Think of GWK Travelex. Of course it is also possible to exchange money at your/a bank but it would be cool to added something like GWK Travelex.

And what do you guys think of the idea that it depends where your airport is which airline wants come to your airport? That would be really cool and very realistic.

It would be realistic, but that isn’t something this mod would do. That’s something for the minor details thread :smiley:

Well I’m Swedish so I want them all.

1 Like

Airlines: Latam, Gol, Azul (all from Brazil)

Hi guys,

ACEO won’t be “ACEO” without real airlines. Since I really want it, I started to search on “how” it could be done.

First of all we know from Airline Design Contest that with some photoshopping, new airlines can be added to game. The thing was finding proper images of aircrafts with liveries from Top view.

Since I have played FSX and IVAO, I know they have huge opportunities. IVAO has at least 6k AI models from Cessnas to A380s all around the world. I just started to work but I managed to get this picture: This is A321 of Orbit Airlines from FSX

Now my question is, how it can be implemented to templates that devs posted on Airline Design Contest? This A321 picture can be used for many other ACEO templates with minimal changes since game is 2D?

Also does anyone still have Airline Design Contest pmd file? I couldn’t find it anywhere and I want to do some try-errors

Edit: Merged from different topic! // Mod

2 Likes

Dev don’t use real airline logo is because there’s copyright issue
Stop acting smart please

Dev don’t use real airline logo is because there’s copyright issue
Stop acting smart please

And you please stop trying to oppress people with your stuck-up post. As I said in title which I assume you know how to read, it will be a MOD since devs said there will be Steam Workshop support.

5 Likes

Maybe my reply is a bit offensive, I apologist

What I want to say is
Even it’s a mod, it still cause copyright issue
because you don’t own the copyright of that airline logos

You may say, there are people making real logo mod,
But this doesn’t mean you can do that too
It’s our responsibility not to use copyright material

Maybe my reply is a bit offensive, I apologist

It was, apology accepted.

What I want to say is
Even it’s a mod, it still cause copyright issue
because you don’t own the copyright of that airline logos

You may say, there are people making real logo mod,
But this doesn’t mean you can do that too
It’s our responsibility not to use copyright material

Mods don’t have any relation with game’s itself and none of airline or airplane corporates can do something about them. Let’s think one of airline wants to sue you, how they will accomplish it? They don’t know your address or your real name. Look at these:
http://www.world-of-ai.com/allpackages.php?sort=date&order=asc
There are more than 100 airlines with tons of liveries. There are many more in IVAO and VATSIM and most of them are made by modders.

I don’t believe the Dev’s cant do that mod for just the reason that if they were found out that there the Dev’s it could be seen as a DLC type thing and that could start copyright problems

Have you never played any games based off real objects in real life? If there is mod support there is going to be existing companies in that game via mods, and this will be no different. As long as the stock game contains no copyright issues then there is no problem. A mod with real airlines will be the first mod I get.

4 Likes

They can’t sue you does not mean you can do this
Is that really hard to understand?

They are actually trying to find a way to sue mod authors

Sueing modders is total bull**** unless the company who’s games you are modding is Take two, modding may not be legal when using real logos but it happens all the time and everywhere. I apply as photoshopper to contribute to the first ACEO mod.

4 Likes

They can’t sue you does not mean you can do this
Is that really hard to understand?

Tell me EXACTLY why I should NOT do it @kinkisharyo

They are actually trying to find a way to sue mod authors

None of big corporations such as airways and/or aircraft manufacturers would waste man power and time for modders. ETS2 have tons of modded trucks since 2011 and none of truck manufacturers have tried to hunt modders. Trust me I have some experiences in modding before.

I apply as photoshopper to contribute to the first ACEO mod.

Please investigate a way to implement my screenshot into ACEO and I will post you EVERY SINGLE aircraft’s screenshots to you :wink:

Hey folks, please keep discussions civil. Discussion can only be good if we are providing good ideas and good thoughts.

1 Like