Consoles in the future?

Does anyone know if they have plans to bring this game to xbox and ps4 in the future. I was wondering if this would happen when the full game is released and not in development.

1 Like

I dont think that was the plan. Afaik this is a pc only release :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder, what kind of pain one must like to enjoy to zone with a joypad. Also: why have the same game for more expensive because that is what consoles do to games: making them more expensive whilst being identical to PC or worse because of some limitations put on the developer by hardware or company owning the console. You like obsolete games you can’t play anymore? This is another thing you get once you upgrade to next generation consoles. Wanna make developers divert resources which could have been put into the main game? Just ask for console/un-smartphone port.

1 Like

They could still add it. You know you could connect keyboard and mouses to xbox one and ps4

1 Like

I don’t know much about Consoles, but I am nearly certain that you can’t do that. And, as @DocDesastro stated, the game will probably be that way and I don’t think the developers will add consoles to this game at least. Maybe the next game though. Again, that is just my opinion.

P.S. please don’t revive posts from 2 years ago.
Extra P.S. Welcome to the community!

Also, welcome to the forums!
And…great Scott! 2 years already over since I wrote THAT? Time flies…

1 Like

What’s wrong with reviving two year old posts? Doesn’t that allow you to discover more posts where you can like literally every reply? :upside_down_face:

1 Like