Construction workers bug?

See pic but seem to have a bug as have -7 workers and cannot deploy any. Every time I sign a contract it goes down even more??

Sounds like you’ve had a deserialization issue. Can you file a bug report and include the save so I can run some forensics on it?

You can add loosing all staff and board members when I load the game to the list as well! Not sure how I file a bug report??

https://apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa

1 Like

When stuff disappear when you load the game it is because the loading process was stopped due to a null reference issue being thrown, i.e. something broke before the persons could be processed by the system. We consider these kinds of bugs to be pretty serious which is why we really want to get them in and prioritize them! :slight_smile:

This happenes after the “dissapearing” act of Staff and Vehicles, for me it only occured on loading autosave files.

ACEO-3318 is the reference for the bug report.

I mean, you are being mean to construction worker, they have to work with rebar coupling systems and stuff, and it’s not that hard to be done. But it has to be done by someone. So, if you are not the one who doing it, don’t talk bad about them.

got another bug in the latest experimental release where I want to construct a new run way but workers or the items for them to build hasn’t came yet

Did you submit it as a bug report? If so, what was the number?

can’t remember the number but did submit.

1 Like

Okay, I will have a look at it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.