Correct passage embarking and disembarking,

It could add depth.

Iā€™m not saying you donā€™t need international baggage claim. Iā€™m asking what exactly a separate object would add to that :slight_smile:

Going back to the original post, would it be possible to add an arrivals zone option with which you could at least force arriving passengers to follow a more direct path to the security exit gates?

One could just program arriving passengersā€™ behavior to never use any toilets, shops, or food cafe inside a secure area, but I donā€™t think it is easy to implement. Furthermore, this makes things complicated when the toilet is in the secure area or near the baggage claim which could be in the secure area.

Last time I went through Glasgow my luggage beat me. That said, there were only three of us on the flight so it wasnā€™t exactly a taxing job for them.

1 Like

I havenā€™t flown to Orly for five years or so, but I am pretty sure that the (Schengen) baggage claim area was accessible to everyone in the arrival main concourse.

But itā€™s the only example I can think of, and I am a pretty frequent flyer.

Not all Schengen/Europe, as there is a huge variability in that case as well.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.