Currency Format

W€ lik€ €uros. It’s a €urop€an gam€ so €uros would hav€ b€€n my pr€f€r€nc€.

3 Likes

So tru€.

1 Like

Dollar$ are the be$t

3 Likes

So₹₹y, but I disag₹ee

2 Likes

¥‎ou gu¥‎s are craz¥.‎ None of ¥‎our currenc¥‎ s¥‎mbols make an¥‎ sense.

Edit: Fixed some mistakes. Also wh¥‎ do we use so many ¥‎s?

2 Likes

Would be nice to actually use the local currency of your airport, could be interesting to deal with different currencys and local differences in pricing (e.g. food is very expensive in the scandinavian countries, but rather cheap in Poland or Spain). Maybe we have to add Currency Exchange Stores to our aiports or get the ability to allow other currencys than our “native” one. (To get a better reputation, especially from “transit passengers”, when they can use there money without paying for the currency exchange.) Depending on changing exchange courses, you could make some extra money (or lose it) when allowing other currencys.

Maybe as a futhur feature, to enhance the financial depth of the game.

2 Likes

¢an you guys stop with the ¢urren¢y puns???

2 Likes

Nope!. Dollar $igns are obviou$ly mo$t appropriate, though we $hould be able to $witch to Euro$! (even though I have very little idea on how to convert)

It would not be a bad idea to make your own currency for the game?

Its supposed to be a simulation so probably not and I personally would not want that to be a thing.

Forget dollar and euro. The game is made in Sweden therefore the currency should be Swedish krona. Go SEK! :smile:

3 Likes

Even though it is pointless, I think that a poll is needed! :grin:

• US Dollar $
  • Euro €
  • Pound Sterling £
  • Swedish Krona
  • Other (please enlighten us in the comments)

0 voters

All of the above…

3 Likes

I think the dollar is a very “universal” currency in games.

1 Like

I agree, but I think that the currency should but based on your chosen airport location.

For example, if you choose…

UK: £ Pound Sterling
US: $ US Dollars
EU: € Euro
China: Renminbi
India: Indian Rupees

And so on

1 Like

What about the North Korean Won? The way things are going, it could become increasingly relevant…

1 Like

look north Korea has a tiny army compared to us, Japan and south Korea combined so I don’t think North Korea will win at all.

Yeah, I wasn’t being entirely serious…

Yeah just like vietnam…its not always the size that matters…usa sucks at asymetrical warfare

Anyways. This topic was about currency:)

1 Like

True but let’s face it I don’t think north korea has a hope In hell