Custom Airport Modpack

So I was trying to make a custom modpack for airlines that serve HYD airport in India, and I think I’ve got most of it done, but it doesn’t spawn any businesses in-game (I get the error message at the loading screen). My ModData.json looks like this:
What could I be doing wrong?

your moddata.json looks ok, so you have the same bug as some of us frequent modders have (i have it): with beta 2 native mods won’t load on save games… you can verify this when start a new game, if it is that bug, it would load fine until you save it and try to reload that game… if so, send bug report :wink:

1 Like

That’s exactly the issue I’m having! Thanks for letting me know, I’ll be sure to file a bug report.

I’ve managed to find a workaround for this! Start a new game with the mod enabled, it loads fully. Then load your other game from the game menu (the one you access by hitting Esc) without going back to the main menu. It seems to be working! I’ve filed a bug report about this. Thanks for helping me out!

1 Like

oh, great to hear that workaround, will try it monday, have some mods to upload :laughing:

@anish Thanks for sharing the workaround.

I’m not sure if it’s just visual or part of the bug, but if the nativ mods don’t load the loading screen looks like this

The logo blocks the view while it should show the mod loading.

For me this happens too, until it clears to show loading game data. I think this should be talked about elsewhere