Custom user placeable logotypes? (Yes, Players Can Implement Things Too!)

Logotypes aren’t visible under asphalt nor contrcete taxiway nodes, only under grass taxiway nodes. I’ve sent bug report, but I don’t remember number.

I’ve seen the report but I can’t reproduce it, I have tried a couple of times and with reloads etc, and it always seems to work for me.

(in build)

Is this happening all the time and for everyone?

I’ve re-installed whole ACEO and it’s still happening.

Okay, weird, I’ll need some more reports, I think. What graphics settings are you playing with? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I turned exterior object edge smoothing on and it works now, jesus, but it’s still weird ‘bug’ :bug:

1 Like

Yup, that’s it. Really weird. Will look into it but probably wont have a solution today!

4 Likes

The edge smoothing issue was fixed yesterday, however after the deployment of 7.1-2. If possible, play with the setting turned on until the next release :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

how to change the size of sticker (like 2x2 instead of 1x1)?

1 Like

You can drag logos and stickers when placing them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Instead of clicking click and drag. The width max depends on the length.

working for me

How do I install this on a MAC? :slight_smile:

@88ekke

go to the folder:

Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨YOUR USER ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Steam⁩ ▸ ⁨steamapps⁩ ▸ ⁨workshop⁩ ▸ ⁨content⁩ ▸ ⁨673610⁩ ▸ ⁨2386005590⁩ ▸ Stickers

Them Copy the folder “Stickers” to this location:

Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨twocflyer⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Apoapsis Studios⁩

any image you put in the Sticker Folder will be available to decorate your airport

@Hap0vecXD you wanna add that instructions for Mac users to your mod description?

2 Likes

Having trouble understanding how to change the size when placing a logo, can someone provide a step by step walk-through perhaps with screenshots?

@JustJoe

Go too menu.
click on logo you want to place
CLICK and HOLD on airport foundation/taxiway etc… and DRAG to make it the size you want then RELEASE your mouse click

2 Likes

Perfect… thanks!
BTW love your mod work, twocflyer!

3 Likes

yay I love the new sticker folder. We can now place shop and food franchise logos at their locations :). so excited

My LAX Terminal 2 collection… makes all that work creating all those logos for LAX WORTH IT!

2 Likes

…And the next one. :grinning:
A modern skytrain, people mover or metro.

5 Likes