Delivery and Construction Drop offs allowed on Service Roads

Feature request title:

Delivery and Construction Drop offs allowed on Service Roads

Description:

Right now these zones are only allowed on public roads and in large airports can be some distance away from where new building takes place. I am building some stands and terminal building right across the far side of the airport and it’s painful to watch my construction guys take ages to walk all the way to the corner of the map and walk back multiple times.

Services roads, on the other hand, are built into the heart of your entire airport, as they need to serve fuel and baggage everywhere. It would also make more sense that a delivery guy would deliver INSIDE airport boundaries rather than the outside it. I can then place delivery drop off points nearer to work going on.

Your right i think about not limiting the placement of the construction, there is also a feature suggestion that warehouses should be implemented for goods to be delivered to inside the airport, once the truck has delivered them to the loading zone

It would make sense for them being in the service roads but if u actually think about it the busses are just regular busses for transporting the workers not the company bus so the regular bus would save money and that bus can’t access the service roads asit won’t have clearence