2 Likes

Good some people in Europe keep your hours. Nice read. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That looks like a nice fish you’re making @rubble :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Beautiful devblog. And we see very first picture of multi floors :smiley:

2 Likes

As Jasper said: nice read guys! Great progress on those multiple floors :smile:

And at first I was quite hesitant regarding the new ACEO-soundtrack; I honestly thought it wouldn’t add as much as focusing on bug fixing, or adding new improvements (:flushed:), but the different tracks sound amazing! It will certainly be a great addition to this amazing game!

The new soundtrack is a great combination of instrumental corporate jazz and transportation funk/groove! Big compliments to you two and especially Sinephony! :+1:

1 Like

Just how on earth did they get into and out of that bunker??? :rofl::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Finally multiple floors ! We can finally build secret bunkers under airport like DEN airport
:wink::joy:

1 Like

How do they go from floor to floor, as the screenshot does not show stairs and/or elevators. (Hint !)

I was hoping for the large aircraft by now but the new GA aircraft look very good.

1 Like

Large aircraft would need large stands and other changes so might take a little longer. Alpha 30 is also coming today so will see what changes this brings.

Both stairs and elevators are listed on the trello board!

2 Likes

Thanks Stu. (Whats a trello board ?)

The board shows what they are working on and where it is. No everything is on the board but it is worth a look.

3 Likes

As mentioned in the blog it’s work in progress, on the development board they have elevators and stairs to be developed, so we don’t need Scotty to beam PAX from floor to floor :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @all,

when can we expect the next Dev Blog ? :slightly_smiling_face:

In a week, it’s a biweekly devblog

1 Like

Thanks for the Info.

That appears to be a PA-34 Seneca (with some minor changes, notably a single front windshield, and wider less-square wings)

and not a PA-28 Cherokee, as those are single-engine.