Dev Blog 136: Continued development on Alpha 33 (the big bird update) and helping out translate Airport CEO

Is it Friday yet? :crazy_face:

It is Thursday. Please wait new devblog patiently.

2 Likes

I will, I just continue playing the game and creating a new airport. :slight_smile:

I can’t disclose this information :speak_no_evil:
However, you can have a small preview of ACEO new boarding system !
Planes will use bus stops for faster turnaround service and maximum profit !

8 Likes

LOL this is for like roblox airports were there is a runway but none use it and also none use the gates

There was a bug already out for a while, It’s about mods/airline contracts not popping up/loading and also some liveries no showing up in game.

Right now I have around 280-290 mods downloaded this is what game loads

Photos:

!
Here you can see AirSERBIA livery not showing up in game.

@Olof @Fredrik please do something about it, or please tell me how to bug report it? Cause I’m not sure how to capture bug while loading screen…

2 Likes

It could be the mod that is not set up correctly? That’s the usual cause.

Nope, most of mods, not work If I disable all but leave that one, it will be working again, It’s not just one mod, It’s most of them…

1 Like

yeah there are some different issues with loading mods…
with many mods collected (no matter if later activate it or not) mods that are later uploaded to steam aren’t shown too in contracts…
i tested it and found out that about 40 mods collected will keep newest mod showing contracts (even all others are not activated)

1 Like

ya im having the same isue
i have like 20 or so active airline mods yet i only get 5-6 of them for contracts

2 Likes

And we have a 100%/100% with German language!
Celebrations are in order!

2 Likes

Let’s try to be the first to reach 110%… :wink:
Unfortunately it’s just 100% translated and 100% verified, but far away from 100% correct.

2 Likes