Dev Blog 146: Restaurants and airline lounges

Elevators are coming! :heart_eyes: thank you @Olof

1 Like

If there is only one lounge for example Maple in the international area. Will pax for non international flights ignore it?

Non international passengers won’t even find a path to that lounge in international zone so they basically ignore it.

2 Likes

As EG says, we’ve learnt from the past and do not hand out estimates anymore! :wink:

International zones are their own areas just like secure zones are their own areas.

6 Likes

Any new planes coming?

2 Likes

Is the new devlog coming today?

Is the new devlog coming today?

Please follow the status of devblog via; The Dev Blog status updates

Devblogs are released around night times for European time zones and morning times for USA time zones. If devblog is not released at that times, there is 99% an announcement on the topic above

3 Likes

Please stop asking for the devblog. Every other week we have the same useless discussion here. In my opinion it creates unnecessary pressure on the devs. :roll_eyes: Being patient is the best way to help the devs to do their work quickly.

9 Likes

You’re absolutely right and I agree with you, in fact I already said that many times before, but when will it be ready? :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, we are working on a few new aircraft! Some announcements in the next dev blog perhaps…

10 Likes

Ooh I wonder what?
A Lear jet perhaps?

Leonardo da Vinci’s first flying machine. :wink:

3 Likes

Meh… There is no pressure in asking… I am not going to go on strike if it doesn’t come lol

2 Likes

Hopefully from a nice hut somewhere deep in a forrest in Sweden, or have you ‘sneaked’ in the US just before the ban? :thinking:

4 Likes

Let’s just say I have a few interesting days ahead of me…

8 Likes

Since we are all going to be locked up in our houses sooner rather than later, you think you could release it a bit earlier.

Keep calm and stay at home.

2 Likes

I imagine they plan on releasing it when it is ready, releasing a broken, unplayable version would be rather pointless.

1 Like

this has a dark mode?!?

1 Like

Wow, I just changed it and I am blown away that I didn’t do so earlier :smiley:

Yeah. Go to your profile > Preferences > Interface.

I especially requested dark theme on forum from developers :smiley: Night version of forum?

2 Likes

It’s been so long! I took a giant break and I am back in the U.S. anyways, I was thinking about a solution to the alliance problem. I know I am very late to the party, but here goes.

With all the airlines that our wonderful modders spend time to mod, we can put all of these liveries into their perspective airline, but title them as Star Alliance. This tricks the ACEO game, (no offense) and we can still choose which airline flight we want to accept. Of corse because the list of flights to put in your flight planner may be endless we can make them individually, or put them as small packs. This way all we did was change the code to put all of these airlines into “Star Alliance” or an alliance, but we still have the airline liveries, and airline logos.

The only thing is, PLEASE make sure devs that we can put many airline, “alliances” into one group or name. I want to keep the isolation, (no pun intended) of these many airlines, but I also want to preserve the alliance their in. I think this is a pretty good idea to solve this problem. I know this is a horrible explanation, so maybe the modders could exstended my idea to make more sense. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :laughing: :laughing: :sweat_smile: