DevLog 103: Alpha 25.5, The Peformance Sprint and Unlockable Areas

Here’s an update on what we’re working on, long over due!

https://www.airportceo.com/devlog-103-alpha-25-5-the-peformance-sprint-and-unlockable-areas/

I will pray for your bandwidth, a lot of great pictures on great airport designs in this one! :slight_smile: :airplane:

12 Likes

Beautiful devlog and have fun in US of A :slight_smile: In the next devlogs we would like to see new info about 757, new features, new objects, new gameplay elements and so on :wink:

2 Likes

Good stuff guys! :+1: Have a great time in the land of Uncle Trump :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

757 TIME! please!!!

2 Likes

@BBoyJD10 Dude do you have 2 different forum and Discord accounts and both belong to different people with same name and yet they are unaware of each other?

wait, can I use my forum account on Discord?

I highly doubt it.

We’ll work on the 757 after Alpha 25.5! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, these are totally separate :slight_smile:

1 Like

What I mean was this. Fredrik already answered BBoy’s question about 757 in Discord couple of hours before. And yet he asks same 757 question in forum.

2 Likes

Have fun in the U.S. :grinning:
Enjoy the warm Californian sun. :sun_with_face::airplane:

1 Like

That we very much will! Checking out LAX and SFO is going to be interesting too.

2 Likes

Ahhh good luck with LAX :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes good luck at KLAX. I try my best to not fly in/out of there. I prefer KSNA and KLGB (Orange County/JohnWayne and Long Beach Airports) for domestic flights if I can!!!

1 Like

Unfortunately if you’re coming from or heading to Australia (home), you don’t get a choice :stuck_out_tongue: TBIT is fine, it’s the domestic terminals that are a nightmare…

1 Like

Haha! I’ll be sure to report back our experiences… we’re flying out of CPH, one of the world’s best (and best sized) airports if you ask me, so the stakes are high. Then again I might be a bit biased…

3 Likes

Ohh don’t mind me :wink:

https://www.airportceo.com/devlog-104-game-developers-conference-2018-airport-ceo-alpha-26-deployed/

1 Like