DevLog 119: Preparing for the experimental release of Alpha 29!

Aaaand here’s this week’s update! Check it out:

https://www.airportceo.com/devlog-119-preparing-for-the-experimental-release-of-alpha-29/

12 Likes

Can’t wait to see it! It’ll all look very nice.

1 Like

What a great devlog. Ohhh MD11 is coming? :smiley: But I assume there will be 4th stand size as “Jumbo” for 777, 747, A380, A340 and A330 right? Because these 5 aircrafts are way larger than MD11.

Also I hope we will see more small airplanes like the ones on this list, because ACEO is the only game that focuses on small airplanes and I prefer it to be extended;

I don’t build planes :wink:

The airplane is just used to help me build the jetbridges for the large stand :wink:
Also the MD11 used in that picture is not correctly scaled :slight_smile:

4 Likes

As I said on Discord, if the devs can cram a 757 into a medium stand, they should be able to put a 777(-200, maybe -300 as well?) into a 20 by 20 large stand.

1 Like

We never said never to MD-11, but it is not in the pipeline right now. As Jettuh said it was used for reference. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Really looking forward to it! This update is going to be great!

1 Like

So sad that no airline uses this great aircraft anymore, way to fuel inefficient. Used to love see them over Schiphol when I lived close to it.

haha how can you tell the scale is incorrect if you dont do them :relieved: haha. :wink:

The scale of the plane is correct, tho not in comparison to the jetbridge i made :wink:
I scaled the plane up to mimick a bigger airplane to see how that would look with the bridge

2 Likes

@Jettuh you should teach me one day about creating planes for Airport CEO.
I really like to make Concorde :slight_smile: But I have more experience with 3d modelling than 2d :frowning:
So can you make some small tutorial for us hobbyist guys that are eager to create some nice planes to this great game :slight_smile:

Btw looking forward for this new patch. Looks great :slight_smile:

Jettuh does not make the aircraft. Someone else does it that we do not know yet.