DevLog 49: Flight Planning & Winter Renovations!

Yeah, something like a panel with a checklist containing bullets like “construct 1 runway”, “construct 4 check-in desks”, “close a contract with an airline”, essentially a check list that will put you in the right direction to, as you said, construct a functioning airport.

4 Likes

Yes we know that you guys will construct a tutorial for the game. I’m just thinking of a way you could do the tutorial. With the check lists for us, those are great ideas and I think that those would help the gamers and improve the game greatly.

Well i don’t think we need a fancy tutorial. Simple one… just to place the objects and explain their functionality. Once we know how to construct, management can be taught through the checklist panel. ‘Follow those checklist and you are sure to get a successful airport’.

I love the checklist idea.

And also will there be a sandbox mode in the first release??

If not… Then @Fredrik @Olof can u construct a tutorial abt how to increase money using Cheat Engine :grin:. I think it will take some 15min of your time to do that. A simple cheat table.

C’mon now, why would we need to cheat? There’s gonna be a sandbox mode anyway if the player just wants to fool around or experiment.

hey when is going to be relesed do? ps are the devs from sweden

When it’s ready, and I think so… One of the Scandinavian countries at least.

Also there are Devlogs and forum posts later than this one where you might find more up to date information.

1 Like

Yeah, they are from the southern part, Lund i believe.

tanks mate

Correct! :wink: