DevLog 61: About the Release Date & Release Date of Next Gameplay Video

Yeah! :joy:

Haha, that would be really [redacted] ugly. No, it’s not a prank, this year we will refrain from posting an april fool’s joke. Yup. Nothing coming out of our website tomorrow can be considered as a joke! No sir!

Haha… we thought it was hilarious. No one else did.

5 Likes

ACEO isn’t released and we already have a Let’s play ACEO channel :confused:
let’s play Airport CEO:

Someone from this forum??

Are you kidding me? I have never seen these stuff before :open_mouth:

April fools?

Any news about the release time? Checking Every 10 minutes :joy:

Love how y’all are freaking about this material, and all of this stuff showed up throughout different devlogs and screenies. There’s like 61 now, yanno?

CANT WAIT!!today is the release of the new video,in how many hours exactly the video will ne released?

Probably later this evening. Need to do some final adjustments :wink:

@Fredrik How much later do you think it will be, it is 8pm here in Australia and I would love to watch it today instead of waiting till tomorrow!

ah, ok. then I can finally do my homework and/or code a bit.

1 Like

Ohh… What time is is released? 11:00 AM EST? Please hurry up… I cant take this anymore.!!!:sob:

1 Like

I Hope you signed the 461 Pages of eula :see_no_evil::joy:

I can’t wait to see the 2nd Part

1 Like

We’re looking at releasing sometime during the Swedish evening, we’re at GMT +1 for your reference. Doing some last polishing and coffee drinking before it’s time to record! :wink:

1 Like

@Olof We hope second gameplay video will be longer than 1 hour so it will be worth of waiting and refreshing forum and youtube channel every 5 seconds :wink:

2 Likes

Just record it and stop torturing me!

I’d venture that they’re recording it now. If it’s nearly an hour long, then it’ll take a while to upload and render the video as it is. Can’t wait to see it! I say record an hour of video, a half an hour for editing, and then 3-4 hours rendering etc. Seems about right.

1 Like

Don’t get your hopes up for an hour, we’re looking to make it a bit shorter this time! :wink:

1 Like

I agree…45 minutes is long enough

is it rendering already? i can’t wait anymore