DevLog 61: About the Release Date & Release Date of Next Gameplay Video

Does anyone realize I am slowly dying here?
Cause of death: Lack of ACEO videos

3 Likes

Same … just waiting and waiting

1 Like

The devs said later this evening… It is already 10:30 PM in Stockholm… Is this the devs next prank, along with the EULA?

If this is the prank, I will KILL the devs for making me sit by my computer all day… :wink:

Calm down Ryan, the devs will release it when it’s done. They are known to work well into the night, so it could be a bit of a wait yet. Patience. Then, when it’s up, open up a beer* and enjoy!

(*Unless you’re under 18, in which case don’t).

1 Like

Please realize that rendering a video can take up to 4 hours. Then uploading…can also take an hour or so depending on internet speed and youtube derpiness. I don’t expect it for at least another hour or 2

2 Likes

YouTube derpiness. Nice.

3 Likes

Still hyped for the 2nd gameplay video! Hope YT helps with uploading and is not making it take longer! I already have respect for ya guys for doing this!

Greetings from The Netherlands!
And from me :smiley:

1 Like

Like you could sort of think out in reading there devLog’s and news things You can tell that they are pretty much working on it all the time. This includes the night. Anddd… Its already april the 2nd in Sweden. Anddd last but not least! Srry for my english :smiley: I’m from the dutch sooo Yea! Just wait en you will get rewarded by a great gameplay video!

1 Like

It’s not a prank, that would be insane, lol. @pderuiter has it perfectly right, you just don’t throw a video together, its a lot of work. Our devlogs usually pop up at around 2 AM Sweden time… so our video will most likely do the same.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: Allright Than i’m gonna sleep! I’m hyped for tomorrow already!

Good night to ya all! And succes for the devs!

I’m going to sleep Also, can,'t wait for another hour anymore.

Wouter: slaap lekker

1 Like

Haha more people from the Netherlands! Nice! Truste!

1 Like

I am American therefore, I won’t be going to bed before the vid comes out.

1 Like

It’s 2am in Athens. I guess I can always order another beer while waiting.

And I’m half-Dutch BTW

Nice to see this much community :smiley: Very enjoying!

I could have waited any Saturday, but this had to happen the weekend i’m waking up early tomorrow…damn.

Yeah, where I from, it is around 5pm on Saturday so as long as it posts within the next few hours I’ll be watching the whole video.

Go to bed guys, watch it tomorrow then you will be able to enjoy it more and there will be already be discussion in the forums about the video.

edit: 3:30am Sweden Time and the video is still not up :worried:
edit2: It went up at 3:45am Sweden time. Link to video here

What is this “VR prank” I have heard so much about?

Last years april fools prank was the annoucement of VR support in ACEO.