DevLog 62: 2nd Gameplay Video Release, Design Contest & Progress

… there ya go! First devlog in a week. We’re inviting you for some talk and some basic .gifs. Nothing too fancy, but maybe not that shabby either. Check it out! :sunglasses:

http://airportceo.com/devlog-62-2nd-gameplay-video-release-design-contest-progress/

10 Likes

Cant wait to see it on steam

1 Like

I got super excited reading this!! Also must say seeing the baggage train was nice!

1 Like

You should see it when its loaded with bags! :wink:

PWEEZE, DROP GIF PWEEAZE

Maybe next week! :wink:

Oh poo… XD

DUDE THOUGH, I gotta question. How many submission spots are left?

We have been smashing bugs like a crazy tennis player in the amazon jungle.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
I laughed like a crazy. Best Simile ever. (It’s a simile i guess and not a metaphor.)

3 Likes

Upgrades system are now dynamic and can be implemented to all structures

yay, upgradeable couches.

• leather
  • heating
    :stuck_out_tongue:
2 Likes

Awesome! It’s great to see our community input actually being imported into the game!

1 Like

Well, we said it CAN be implemented. Doesn’t mean it have been implemented :wink: So far only runways and stands have upgradables, but this is of course only the beginning and probably the most important right now.

3 Likes

Lol, could deffinitely see an adition to the color picker where you can select material… xD

3 Likes

Yes please. Start with hard metal benches for the plebs and soft leather cushions for the top 1% :stuck_out_tongue:

Attach satisfaction numbers to it and you have a way of really making your top passengers feel right at home

2 Likes

Great work. It looks and it reads fantasstic.

It seems that you guys wearing seven Miles Boots :smiley: