DevLog 65: Starting to Implement New Airlines, Save Load Testing & Gameplay Video 3 Update

A bit more than a one day delay, that’s not even worse than some of my flights… :wink: :wink: :wink:

http://airportceo.com/devlog-65-starting-implement-new-airlines-save-load-testing-gameplay-video-3-update/

Back to the code.

11 Likes

Nice work guys

1 Like

Finally i can sleep

3 Likes

Now, as the competition runners I thoroughly object to you declaring yourselves the winners, it seems unsporting!

No, the real winners are us, the future players who get the devs who run the competitions for the talent in the community, the game and the great content created by all involved! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Awesome work as always!

1 Like

Good job guys!
Hope to see more soon :smiley:

1 Like

“It’s only 1AM here right now, so there’s still more time for writing code and running tests” :joy: “Only” 1am! I’m always amazed at just how tirelessly you’re working! Enjoyed the read as usual.

Have to agree with you - I think the logos look brilliant, and again well done to the three winners.

And a new type of video… I’m thinking Steam Greenlight campaign video? Best of luck with it!

1 Like

I agree, I’m thinking it’s going to be a greenlight video, we get the 3rd gameplay video after, and frankly i hope after release. Good thing I’m extremely busy this week and next, i am not missing out on playing the game.

1 Like

Thank you for this DevLog! It sounds ACEO is coming very soon!

1 Like

Great work guys!!

1 Like

Yeah, it is only 1 AM, lets stay up and drink more coffee!

1 Like

It’s very nice to see yet another devlog steaming ahead! :smiley: I love how it’s all coming together!!

1 Like

Keep up the good work guys :slight_smile:

I hope you will bring out more small videos, like Planet Coaster does. A small 1 or 2 minute video highlighting a certain aspect

2 Likes

Awsome work guys! Keep it coming.
Btw, I have been student in Sweden for Valborg… I know what you did :wink:

1 Like

As a Planet Coaster fan, I really agree with you! Small videos will create an extra hype and we like those videos :wink:

1 Like

Those logos look really sweet in the flight planner

You’re not kidding! They look so good and professional! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

"Employees walking through cars"…Cities: Skylines has this due to the pathfinding AI. They haven’t fixed it (yet), so don’t worry about it. Then again, as you said, ACEO is a detail-orientated game, so maybe worry about it a bit more. :wink:

1 Like

Well, Cities Skyline simulates many more objects when compared to ACEO… Though they are less memory consuming simulations. ACEO will at max reach like 2000 or 5000 passengers?? Whereas CS can reach 1million at same computer hardware I guess.
So Cities Skyline doesn’t need to be accurate. They need to simulate massively but with less quality. Whereas ACEO has to simulate small but with more details.

I got a notification few hours ago that ACEO posted/tweeted something on Twitter… but I think they deleted it.

1 Like

Yeah they replied to a tweet saying they had tried to upload a gif but it was not working!