DevLog 66: New Airlines, New Screenshots & New Performance

Gooooooooooooooooooood night!

http://airportceo.com/devlog-66-new-airlines-new-screenshots-new-performance/

Enjoy the new screens.

12 Likes

Cant wait. Awesome screens

2 Likes

Great stuff, sounds like we are in the home stretch. Come on bank!

BTW, love the new airlines. The Maple plane looks so sweet against the dark runway and the other winner planes looks excellent parked at the gates.

I predict less than 1 day to get greenlit.

2 Likes

I’m loving the updates more and more and more!! This really shows me how hard y’all are working. Soon enough you two will be able to get your much-needed and hard earned rest! I must say that the new airlines are looking pretty smart too! Nice job to those who did those, I cannot wait to see them cycling through my airport.

Keep up the good work guys!!!

4 Likes

Good job guys! Love the screens and the progress.
Looking forward to vote!

2 Likes

Is that an A320 i see there? Or a CS100? Maybe a Sukhoi?

2 Likes

It’s a 737-600 silly! :laughing:

:maple_leaf:

1 Like

Looks like the game is undergoing late-stage testing and we will be able to get our hands on the game soon! Really looking forward to the greenlight campaign, and the video that will go along with it.

Of course the third gameplay video will also be fun watching!

:maple_leaf:

2 Likes

One can dream for these aircraft,

1 Like

There’s no guarantee they’re doing late-stage testing. It’s possible they’re doing their testing before putting it out for alpha testing.

Screens are looking great. I guess you guys are now playing with LOD rendering? :slight_smile:

The only sentences that mattered…“making the video for the greenlight campaign”…“let you know when you can vote”…oh boy oh boy!

5 Likes

That’s called confirmation bias :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I must ask what the “Zzz” symbol represent. Need for coffee? :smile:

1 Like

Just hope you never see it above a pilot…

6 Likes

Things are getting well :smiley: I can’t wait anymore.

Does that mean the third video will be the greenlight video as opposed to the original plan for what it was?

It means that the next video will be green light video but there will be another video in the works to complete the trio of gameplay videos! Was always going to be four but they are now coming in a slightly different order.

1 Like

Walking up on Tuesdays is similar to the excitement on a x-mas morning :wink: can’t wait for the real present → the release :wink:
Keep up the good work guys!

3 Likes

In this case we implemented a “special” solution to improve rendering performance, but LOD is also something we are looking into.

It means they are tired and wants to find somewhere to rest.

Correct, the Greenlight video is more prioritized. :slight_smile:

6 Likes