DevLog 70: Steam Greenlight Campaign Cancelled, Realism & The New Road Ahead

I believe they’re referring to this, where the service road to the ATC Tower crosses the taxiway. In which case yes, that should probably be the taxiway texture eventually, but is certainly not gamebreaking.

Don’t forget to update the roadmap on the official site, just a reminder,
PS. Jag gillar gifflar…

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder! :slight_smile:

Inga problem.
Och behöver vi prata engelska eller kan man också skriva på svenska om man vill, alltså om det är till er?

1 Like

Let’s keep it in english so that everyone can understand! :wink:

Uh? What? :stuck_out_tongue: :croissant:

7 Likes

Gifflar is a type of bun(is that what you call them?) here in sweden.

2 Likes

And is almost in some cases, the most crusial part of what we swedes call fika.

1 Like

I have no clue what that food exactly would taste like… but I know exactly I want one… xD

3 Likes

Based on your picture, I want to say that your German, I thank that’s the right colours of the flag, so just get on a boat from Germany to Sweden or Denmark and then to Sweden. Then just walk into a shop and ask får gifflar, och Pågens Gifflar. Or just look for something that looks like the picture of the gifflar.

That’s going to be a very expensive bag of buns… :smiley:

3 Likes

The bag of no, the trip to go and get the bag of buns, yes.

1 Like

Well, suits my plans for making a big Scandinavia roadtrip 2018/2019… :blue_car::motorway:

2 Likes

Why have we gone off topic talking about types of pastries from Sweden? :yum: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Becouse i like gifflar. Thats Why, and everybody just keeps fuelling the conversation thanks to curiosity of swedish things and gifflar.

2 Likes

Maybe that the devs can send out a package of gifflar to everyone who buys Airport CEO :wink:

4 Likes

The devlog is cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cant wait for Vr.

What do you mean?

I was looking at the last image (with 8 planes standing at the gate) of the DevLog again and I just love it! I was wondering if Olof or Frederik could say what the maximum passenger number (e.g. passengers per day) was that they tested with till now and how smooth this was.