DevLog 71: The Business Design Contest, Steam Direct & Apoapsis Studios

It just keeps getting out earlier and earlier! Here’s the latest on what we know and don’t know, really looking forward to Steam Direct launching today so that we can start planning.

http://airportceo.com/devlog-71-business-design-contest-steam-direct-apoapsis-studios/

Check it out!

10 Likes

Looks good cant believe it’s already another week went by

1 Like

Me either, time just flies by…

Steady work guys!
Is there news on the video ?
And can you keep us up to date with Steam direct ?

well apparently it video launches next week

As usual. Fantastic job!

The hype is really coming. No rushing intended but I got a feel this July is our answer!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Great to see crosswalks implemented on the stands, next step would be the blue guidepaths to remote stands (further ahead of course :grin::grin:)

Looks like we’re on the final hurdle. I seriously can’t wait to get my hands on this game.

1 Like

Am I right in thinking that once the details of steam direct have been revealed we will see a likely release date?

I’m wondering(probably like everyone else), have you began the steam direct process or are you waiting for your turn or something? Or am I just inpatient and steam direct haven’t even launched yet? I want this game so bad…

Do you know when steam direct is launching, I need an ETA, or something, at least(or I will just have to wait)…

Good to hear you are a legit studio! I see you have been working hard as always!:grinning:

2 Likes

Seems to be what is implied in the devlog. I’d say we’re only a couple of months away from getting our hands on the game, which is extremely exciting!

1 Like

Steam Direct is now ready for more info to see more)see the the story at 12:54PM