DevLog 75: The Release Pipeline, Testing and Polishing

Short and concise. It’s fun to play around with the Steam backend. Gotta love that automatic release pipeline. Now back to the code.

http://airportceo.com/devlog-75-release-pipeline-testing-polishing/

11 Likes

Some great fixes this week guys, keep at it!

What versioning software do you use btw?
And what for delivery,gocd ?

“lol, should be done months ago” It’s great to see that you guys still have a great sense of humor. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

“be warned because it gets a bit techy”

You guys obviously haven’t read a Factorio Friday Facts if you think that’s techy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

“16:9 ratio enforced across all screen sizes”
So I guess this will mean the game will be letterboxed on my 16:10 screen then? And if so, will there be support for other aspect ratios than 16:9 in the future?

I believe it means that the windows in the game (for example contracts screen) will be 16:9, not the ability to change the actual game resolution.

Can’t believe it’s the quarter quell of the dev logs may steams odds forever be in your favor

1 Like

75 devlogs, that’s quite the number! Next stop: 100!

1 Like

I think the devs will opt for the traditional approach and opt for 76 as the next stop.

But a brilliant diamond devlog from the guys. I’ll be choosing the expiremental path and can’t wait to help the guys out testing the new features.

EDIT: testing, not eating.

5 Likes

nom nom nom features

2 Likes

I should have written next “milestone” instead of a generic “next stop” :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Glad to see you can make it 12 hour AM/PM! Also, I want to know more about experimental mode.

1 Like

… because it gets a bit techy but if you’re interested in…

Lol. Techy?? U are under-estimating ACEO fans. :wink:

5 Likes

Anyone know when the next dev blog comes out today?

No idea, but they will release it when they are ready

I just can’t wait for it for some reason xD

I like how the end of the previous devlog most of the time ends up with people asking when the next one is as if it isn’t a regular occurance :stuck_out_tongue:

The devs work very hard, and it usually comes at the end of their working day. The end of their working day is usually about 2am BST, so you have a bit of a wait I’m afraid. I tend to just log in on Tuesday mornings now; usually up by then.

2 Likes

Okay. Thanks!