DevLog 78: Steam Direct Update, Early Access Trailer, Condition and Skills and Stress

So it sounds like the new bugs within the last week made it over, or did you transfer those a while back and the newest ones did not move. If not can you add them and look into them? They all seemed like new things a few users spotted. Thanks!

Kind of like leaving a time period where there are no arrivals and departures. Using this time for the cleanup crew, restocking of shelves in the stores, the kitchens (in the food court or restaurants), and doing the nasty…cleaning up the bathrooms.

The player could do that in downtime yes, but i’m not sure that would be needed. Just lt the technician walk over to the equipment and use it for a few minutes.
Although come to think of it, you could have separate maintenance duration times where a bench would take 5 minutes to maintain, but a scanner would take 30 minutes

If they become too stressed, do they become berserk? Seems like someone has been checking out Rimworld :rofl:

Great additions, and the website looks much better though that yellow/gold may be a bit too much for some.

1 Like

Just lately found this game from somebody’s Youtube channel and can’t wait to try it out. Good work guys with great idea!

you’re late to the party :wink: just kidding :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums :slight_smile: enjoy your stay

It is so amazing for me to see the game going from DevLog 20 (when I started following, or even early…I think 17) to DevLog 78… Amazing work @Olof and @Fredrik

2 Likes

I found this game by accident when they were “at the drawing board,” 2 years ago. I’m amazed at how quick it’s gotten to this point (yeah, I can say that now haha) and dev log 79 coming. From the drawing board to the EA video; it looks amazing. Olof and Fredrik make a great team! They were naturals on the youtube videos!!! Wish we had a long gameplay video to tie us until release but I bet they are supper busy getting the big reveal ready! :slight_smile:

5 Likes