DevLog 80: Steam Direct Update and Complex Terminal Layouts

I’d hope so. The devs are from Sweden, and their native tongue has Å, Ä and Ö as extra letters which are used in a reasonable number of Swedish airports (most notably Göteborg, Jönköping and Luleå).

1 Like

Maybe a solution to this might be to have a skytrain that goes from terminal to terminal, like KIAH in houston. Even a in-airport subway would do.

1 Like

How is the bug smashing fest and testing going over there?

Wait about 15 hours and you’ll find out :wink:

6 Likes

I can’t wait any longer. I need this in my life.

Out trying to see the total eclipse in a little bit, so that will take up some of the wait time for the next dev blog. Lol

2 Likes

Dude… eclipse > Airport CEO devlog any day of the week. Get out there and snap some pics and upload them here! Both me and @Fredrik are very jealous of your epic eclipse.

4 Likes

We get our turn in 118 yeas guys, hang on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope you release (or, at least, tell the release date of it) it today.

1 Like

We can see it here in the UK :smile:

About a 10% partial eclipse will occur pretty much as the sun hits the horizon and sets. :neutral_face: And it’s cloudy today. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I gotchu fam. Btw airport CEO is better.

1 Like

Eclipse? I’d rather play ACEO TODAY!! :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

Eclipse? I’d rather play ACEO TODAY!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is our voice :smiley:

11 Likes

I am watching now, I’m about 2 miles from dead center of totality. Some high clouds which are moving away, so hopefully they clear by total. Looks sweet right now, i will post some shots for you all.

I tried to take some pics, but didn’t have the best equipment (makeshift type filter, non-pro camera). Not sure if I got any good ones.

Temperature noticeably dropped and saw a few stars with the corona durring totality. Was in totality for about a minute. F***ing awesome. Lol

1 Like

Yeah I tried to take pictures but it doesn’t come out nice.

Same as others, along with high clouds, a cellphone doesn’t take good sky shots. It was amazing to the naked eye though. If you ever get a chance to see 100%, do so.

The clouds really obscure the picture, but naked eye it was great.

4 Likes

Hard to see, but is that totality with a glorious diamond ring?

9 Likes