DevLog 82: Bug Fixing and Performance Testing

And there we have the problem, they suddenly stopped giving out real information and respond to peoples questions regarding the tests.

That make people think bad things, but if they was doing as many try to convinse them to do im sure they would have been open about it.

I think they are afraid that every known tester will be bombarded by questions. Questions they might not be able to answer yet.
I’m just saying that they say they are busy testing and fixing bugs. They have never lied to us. They made a mistake. We all do.

Ofcourse they cannot answer every question. They’re still in the progress of fixing the bugs.

But they’re still active on the forum. And posting pics. So it’s not a radio silence. And they shouldn’t.
Just try to don’t immediately assume the worst.
They didn’t deserve that.

3 Likes

Testers would of course sign a NDA and not tell a word to anyone.

Or would they? Who knows, nobody is saying anything! Maybe you’re the only one without the game and we’ve all just signed a NDA as an in-joke #ConspiraciesEverywhere

1 Like

I’m sorry you feel that way but if you haven’t noticed we are kinda busy with the code and solving bugs so right now development is prioritized over community management. I’d happily stay on here and write the same responses over and over again about what we are doing but that’s what the devlogs are for. If you want to know exactly what we are doing in regards to testing you can see it in the patch notes! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I realised that this little delay is actually good for me (maybe for us all) because I have a weak computer so the chances that it will handle it go up every day.

2 Likes

Delay is working nicely for me actually too. Thought it would impede my studying, but it’s unlikely we’ll see the game before my exam is done :grinning: Something to look forward to.

But testing and optimising is always good :grinning:

3 Likes

I just hope you guys aren’t trying to squash every bug in ACEO. If I’m in an Early Access game, I expect it. Heck, I can look at 300 papers and miss a few here and there. The definition of Early Access is right there also on the Steam Page. I know some don’t read it. I’m bummed it’s September 1st and I was hoping to play ACEO last month. My anxious meter dropped by half.

Just an FYI, when you guys apologized on your first video that this was your first time recording and showing off more gameplay…you guys did great! All videos were great! Look at all the views and many are backing you. Don’t be afraid to press the button! :slight_smile: Anyway…good luck.

9 Likes

Yeah, we don’t bite :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: cough, yeahright, cough

3 Likes

It’s September! Anyone think we’ll finally be able to play this month or no?

Sure we will Olof and Fredrick said that all crucial bugs were removed, at the best maybe we will be able to play next week.

3 Likes

I say September 31 at 11:59 PM :wink:

7 Likes

I’m really annoyed about the release I’m very impatient please don’t make the release later then 20 of Septemberis that possible?

Haha! Be patiënt my friend. Good things come to the ones waiting patiently.
They want to give it to us as soon as possible. But when it’s ready.

1 Like

Tbh I’m perfectly fine with it. I’m willing to wait,yes, I am pretty anxious but I would rather be happy with the game because of its slick features and give them a positive rating, rather then give them a crappy rating because the game kept crashing and certain features were missing. I’m honestly very impressed of how they handle everything, and I’m definitely more impressed from the game I saw in the gameplay videos. Their decision to postpone the deadline was an awesome move, I would have done the same.

@Olof @Fredrik keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the devlog postponed because of labor day? Are we giving a day off to the devs for once :wink:

Is labour day a holiday any where other than the states?

Yes, a couple other countries have it, but since it is not in sweden keep working devs! :smile:

1 Like

We will celebrate labour day by laboring! A devlog will come! :slight_smile:

14 Likes