DevLog 83: More Bug Fixing and New Screens

They must be causing huge stress, those bills will be racking up. Maybe some free ‘therapy’ sessions with devs, :wink:

Creep…jk

Their conversacion perfectly reflects our current situation with ACEO :wink:.

6 Likes

Haha close enough. The rumors and time waiting. Brilliant thought.

2 Likes

fingers crossed all going smoothly with the baggage system tutorial!
I do wonder in the future if the baggage network could be made simpler. Was rewatching the gameplay video and the design of it does seem a bit odd. it’s quite messy to put more than one baggage loading area, and to connect everything up. I wonder if its possible (or a future solution) to separate baggage loading and unloading into two different stations? Might make designing much easier as you can have lots of bag loading stations coming of a single line of baggage belts. Think its the system I’m least convinced by at the moment in terms of playability but maybe will be proved wrong when we get hold of the game :slight_smile:

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Let’s come up with Airline names… AND-

cant wait for tonights dev log

Oh mate, be patient. I just saw this jump to the first place in the “lartest” section and immediately
clicked it assuming it was the new devlog :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

says the one who jumped the gun lol

1 Like

We’re al impatient :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry people, we will have to postpone it until Thursday due to more important stuff to work on. We’ve solved exactly 100 bugs today and are in heavy baggage testing mode and we felt that we needed to focus on that so we can give you a proper idea on the progression on Thursday instead of just having vague estimations today.

6 Likes

Thanks for the update, a 3 day delay for the devlog is new though.

100 bugs is huge! Keep up the good work guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Clarification needed, did you fix 100 bugs today, or you reached 100 for the week today? Either way amazing work, cant wait to read about it.

100 for the week, 100 in a day would have been possible although we are mainly focusing on minor but medium-high-critical.

That’s what I assumed but wanted to be sure, great work guys!

wait Tuesday or Thursday???

2 Likes

Thursday is what they said here and on Twitter. I dont think that they have made the same typo two times

Thrusday! :slight_smile:

Soooooo… If the DevLog 84 slides to Thursday… does that mean that there will be something big? But guys sincerely really really (and I can say “really” infinitely) AWESOME work guys!!! Love this game and I never felt this anxious for the release! Love y’all!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

(edit: I forgot the hearts)

5 Likes