DevLog 84: Bug Squashing and Release Price

Four days late but brining som fresh new screens and… a release price!

https://www.airportceo.com/devlog-84-bug-squashing-release-price/

Check it out.

22 Likes

Hype train is rolling a bit faster! Nice work devs!

9 Likes

Great Dev Log as usual. Great to hear plan for Sept release is still on the cards and pleased to see a price. Personally I would have been happier to pay more for the Alpha release but completely understand why you have priced it in the way you have. Look forward to the game being released and can I say bravo for everything you two developers have done.

Congrats.

6 Likes

The new plane looks great!

It sort of looks like a 737-800?

If anyone can figure out what it is that would be cool!

e: Might be a A321?

8 Likes

Omegeeeee!!! It might be a A320

1 Like

well that was exciting

2 Likes

That’s a metric ton of bugs squashed. Nice one guys.

Also very reasonable price. For us Canucks, $18.56 CAD with 10% discount already added. (Today’s exchange rate).

Hope we see a next Friday launch. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow you really worked hard on the bugs! Great job!
Really curious what you can share with us on Monday after this huge list.

3 Likes

You guys should really think about one queue for all in the future development
I can’t look at those massive queueing area
Looking forward to the alpha release

1 Like

Low price imo guys, but good stuff

2 Likes

The nose still looks like a 737s I think, an A320s is a little more squashed in comparison. So I think you’re probably right on it being a stretched variant of the 737? Very exciting :slight_smile:

Totally reasonable price too you guys! Is it going to be updated on the store now or when the release date is announced?

5 Likes

Is that a 45 degree taxiway I see connecting to the runway in the first picture?

1 Like

Don’t forget that it’s an early access price, I would assume that the final price for the finished game would be more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

EDIT: Read the devlog again, yes the price will be increased as more content is added.

We plan to gradually increase the price as more content is being added and as the game becomes increasingly more complete.

On topic though, would this mean the game will not be released on Friday … since the discount only applies for that one week (if the release is on Friday, the discount is only valid for three days)?

2 Likes

Seems like the delayment was indeed a good idea. And 16€ sounds very reasonable to me for what I’ve seen in the videos and images!

2 Likes

Correct! :slight_smile: … and thanks everyone!

9 Likes

Would the discount not run Friday to Friday as that is a 7 days aka a week? That’s if it is released on a Friday

2 Likes

So doing some quick calculations the game will be about £10.99 on release which I have to say is blumin good. I was prepared to pay £20 so thank you for printing it incredibly thoughtfully and reasonably.

1 Like

Probably yes, though it depends on how to define “the first launch week”.

1 Like

I think it more likely to be £15.99 than £10.99 because Steam doesn’t tend to change the price depending on the value of the currency I believe and the devlog seems to show this:

15.99 USD (15.99 EUR or equivalent)

But still, a very reasonable price! :smiley:

1 Like