DevLog 85: Release Date

then youll play till the third? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hah! Probably in the evening.

@Fredrik & @Olof : here’s something interesting from PCGamer, thought you guys would like to know.

Might help with marketing the game.

4 Likes

This is the first time since February I have been excited about the release! I just can’t wait!

2 Likes

I’m happy that as a indie dev team you’ve made it this far. This game is going to be a great game.

3 Likes

Just a heads up for those of us in the UK, we currently observe BST not GMT. So the release time for us will be 6pm (18:00).

6 Likes

Luckily the releasing time in my timezone is midnight
That’s mean I can play immediately when I wake up

Oh wait, I have classes that day 🤦🏻

4 Likes

Nice work @olof and @Fredrik.
This game will be one in a million.

5 Likes

Alright, another GMT+7. Never though I’d meet someone so close here.

3 Likes

Great work @Fredrik and @Olof .

4 Likes

Actually I’m from Hong Kong GMT+8

2 Likes

Then wouldn’t the release time be at 01:00 AM :confused: ?

Ops, I thought it’s 12 AM

I hope my shitty integrated VGA runs it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yeah, thank you @Olof and @Fredrik - hard work, but we’ll play hard :wink:
I Hope the Management part will be long term motivated. I Think, that we can’t negotiate the contracts right? Now it will be “Take it or leave it” right? (in my dreamworld you can negotiate the contracts and perhaps the contractor accept or decline and if u are successful you earn experience points and go better into the next negotiation)

5 Likes

When I have a release date it…
Feels_good_man

5 Likes

I hope that you will run out of bugs to fix and have to release it early. :slight_smile: Really good job guys, I wouln’t be able to work on something for 2 years! I’m sure it will be a fantastic game. :+1:

5 Likes

First time in my life that Christmas is coming on 28th of September… :wink: :santa:

10 Likes

Oh whoops

MST here, 365 days a year. :wink:

4 Likes

AZ or CO?