DevLog 85: Release Date

Yea!!! Very good can’t wait start playing! I just added money to Steam Funds all good to go!! :sunglasses:

I wish we can share VIA Steam IDs make some Steam Friends.

4 Likes

I’ve just done that aswell. :stuck_out_tongue: cant tell you enough devs how much I’m looking forward to playing aceo been hear since mid-late 2016. :grinning: PS this is my dream game

4 Likes

9 days after my birthday, thanks you the game looks really good

4 Likes

Happy birthdat then

4 Likes

thanks

4 Likes

Well over 10k people have at least wishlisted it, so it will happen :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

So that’s roughly … 110k (give or take conversion rates and Steam’s cut) for the budget going forward. Nice.

3 Likes

And then when videos get put on youtube…why knows?

1 Like

I can already those relevant YTs playing this game.

Plus, if the devs could enter the PCGamer competition and won, that would attract high attention.

2 Likes

Speaking of youtubers, one told me that hes going to be getting a preview copy when the games released, so…

2 Likes

Great News Guys! Cant wait to get started! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Im so happy today! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be nice to see in a graph how much the fan base has grown in 2 years?

Don’t know if @olof or @Fredrik have any information about the amount of followers on Twitter, the forum, Reddit or newsletter?

4 Likes

Oh wow I had no idea! Well it sounds set to take off then!

I thought the devs didn’t want to sent out preview copies to the press.

Well, guess that’s why the topic was locked.

1 Like

From the post it does not seem snif they are going to get it early as he does say on release.

They werent before the game was released, hes going to get a copy after. Almost all games domthat to try to get more videos on youtube

Gosh, I should freeze myself in carbonite till AirportCEO comes out…

6 Likes

Good improvisation in that scene

3 Likes

Everyone here be like: OMG I AM SO EXCITED. :joy::joy::joy::joy:
While I lost all my hype due to school…so time moves faster.
Check Mate adults!:checkered_flag:

4 Likes

You know like… Most adults go to work 9-5 every single day… Right? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes