DevLog 86: Airport CEO

You all forgot to account for Valve’s cut, taxes, potentially other expenses :stuck_out_tongue: So it’s quite far from that in profit.

But a nice income boost none the less I’m sure.

5 Likes

Like a shady white van? :stuck_out_tongue: i forgot who mentioned that idea…

@Hanse00 which is like 30% i believe, so thats more like 1,000,000 instead of 1,600,000, but who can complain when they are getting that much money!

Yeah that would be good. :slight_smile: of course not trying to dampen down the festivities of release. I for one cant wait for thursday night. Sooo excited :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :-). Must be mad for it cos even the wife has noticed! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Are you hyped for Airport CEO ?

19 Likes

Hype is getting dank…

15 Likes

The last one I promise.

23 Likes

This one actually made me laugh

4 Likes

So many dank memes

yeahboi

3 Likes

I felt like i just had to add:

…thats how the SimAirport devs feel about the release of AirportCEO :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Have you guys read the EULA,https://www.airportceo.com/airport-ceo-end-user-content-creation/?
Did you sign the papers?
No?
Delete these…arts.
Edit:By the way…ignore the top heading,the one with the red circle.

4 Likes

Im wishing the devs luck now, the game comes out when im at shcool tomorrow…and anyways, due to personal reasons, I wont be able to play it until Saturday :neutral_face: But anyways, theres less than a day left, and this game is going to be great. Thaank you devs! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think a comparison can be made here:

https://goo.gl/images/QBwtmB

ack how can i play and do my taxes that i must do… fek the taxes i say!

Who’s ready

4 Likes

Same!
Got a gift voucher at the ready for this evening!

Take my cash only 9 hours left

This day is a magic Moment for @Olof and @Fredrik. U invest a lot of time in your vision - i appreciate that! i will push the “Buy” button full of joy!

3 Likes

I would give them more if I could :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is there any way to update steam storepage with Price and Hours to release? Remember with SA, they had that which helped with some last minute hype

Go watch KatherineOfSky’s stream. That will help :slight_smile:

1 Like