DevLog 89: The Flight Route Ahead

It’s time to stop looking at the runway and start looking at the clouds.

https://www.airportceo.com/devlog-89-flight-route-ahead/

Also, welcome @Jettuh! :smiley:

9 Likes

Ok. @Jettuh is here. This is a more 3D approach. May not so far off, we will see a isometric view function.

1 Like

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! Awesome guys this game is getting better and better everyday :smiley: Ahhhh that A320 photos, guys it is morning in here and you just made my day! I can’t wait to test it.

Let’s play the “guess the vehicle” game. What do you think these are?

My guesses:

1. covered/uncovered bagggae cart
  2. baggage belt loader
  3. cart with open top
  4. (no idea, it is sure something smaller than cart) Maybe 4 people capacity small car? Like Fiat Punto?
  5. cart with closed top
  6. (no idea, maybe a minibus?)
  7. Cobus
  8. Catering truck

But if there is Cobus, there has to be a ladder truck right?

Anyway I love you guys (no homo :stuck_out_tongue: ) and let the Gods of code be with you with giving you NO error logs :wink:

2 Likes

@Jettuh

congrats and enjoy the flight!

6 is either de-icing truck or an Aircraft Sewage truck (Forgot the name of it).

My guess,

1. Baggage cart
  2. Baggage loader
  3. Normal car
  4. Service truck
  5. Normal car
  6. Super tug
  7. Bus
  8. Fuel tanker/delivery truck (definitely a truck)

Wow. That A320 is sweet…
And of course many congratulations to @Jettuh - I agree, your art is spectacular! :grinning:

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more, a fine addition to the team! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely the best move with @Jettuh!! Congratz - keep us hyped :wink:

I’m so happy and thrilled what is coming from our super team! @Olof & @Fredrik I salute you! May the code be with you.

2 Likes

Gefeliciteerd @Jettuh :tada::tada::confetti_ball: btw, i can’t see the Jira, it still asks me to log in

1 Like

1. Can it be a TOW TRUCK? PUSHBACK TUG with a tow bar? AWESOME !
2 Likes

amazing devlog. Cant wait for more content and more gameplay features.

1 Like

Niiiice A320 with sharklets it sure does look magnificent, but me being me I noticed one small inconsistency. As we know A320series have 3 engine types: CFM,IAE, and NEOs. The one in game has IAE engines but has CFM reversers.

CFM engine with reversers:
Snímka58

In game IAE with CFM reversers:

IAE engine with proper reversers:
Snímka49

2 Likes

I think your guess is correct but let’s find out
I am so excited for these things :slight_smile:

Lastly Congrats to @Jettuh for these arts!
I hope this things are released soon as possible! :smiley: :wink:

1 Like

So uh … I don’t think it’s correct, since all those models will be used for service roads.

1 Like

With applying features to Jira, do we have to ask for everything we’ve asked for in the forums again in Jira, or will there be some migration work done to move it all in? (Community Leaders up to the migration task? :wink: )

1 Like

I love this game I think it’s becoming a hit (i haven’t heard anything of sim airport in a while I think the devs blown them out of there spotlight) I just can’t wait to get my hands on the 777 and 787 I also hope there might be a possibility of them releasing the 777-X9 when that comes out cause that airplane will be phenomenal plane with its retractable winglets

2 Likes

I’m so happy you guys hired @Jettuh. It’s about time you did! His work is amazing.

2 Likes

My guesses:

1. tow truck for pushing back
    2.Baggage loading thing
  2. Regular new car
  3. Some kind of car for ramp agents
  4. Regular new car
  5. Catering Truck
  6. New Regional Bus
  7. Airport shuttle/bus.