Directional taxiway nodes (Resolved)

Hey

Is it just me or do planes ignore the directional arrows of the taxiway nodes?

See screenshots :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could be. Maybe it was coded with not obeying one ways on some deadlock cases by devs. The best idea is to create a bug report and send it to them

1 Like

Ok will do, it is occuring on most plane movements so easy to recreate :slight_smile:

Thank you

1 Like

Iā€™ve had that too. Though in my case I knew why.

It hapens to me too

I wondered about ignored one way nodes too.

But meanwhile I think these one way nodes get lost when reloading a game. If I set them, aircrafts seem to obey them. If I reload the game, they wonā€™t obey them anymore. If I reset these one way nodes they get obeyed again.
Not sure though, if distance of the one way node from itā€™s junction matters.

Just my observation on a first sight, not tested in detail.

Btw., Iā€™ve already sent an bug report via this ingame tool about these ignored one way nodes. Since then I made this observation. Does anyone know if I can update my bug report?

I have found a bug which doesnā€™t properly set the directions when loading a save. This has been fixed and will be deployed in the next version.

8 Likes

A fix for this issue should be out on the experimental branch as of now.

2 Likes

@Fredrik and @Olof

Amazing tech support throughout this development. One of the best early access developments I have been a part of.

Thank you

nb. I have edited it for the grammar policeman @dewitjur

2 Likes

I canā€™t control the grammar nazi in me, itā€™s ā€˜a partā€™, not ā€˜apartā€™:policeman:

Not really necessary to correct someone in a public forum, however he who casts the first stone and all that. ā€œdoubleclickingā€, ā€œsavefileā€ are both actually two words not one and the the ā€œiā€ should be capitalised. Sorry couldnā€™t stop the grammer nazi in meā€¦ now lets look at the sentence ā€œWhat i would like to see as a minor thing, is to select a savefile with doubleclicking itā€. I know what you are trying to say, however you have not used the correct words to convey itā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s more vocabulary then grammar.

Capitalisation of an I is not vocabularyā€¦time for someone to go back to school and learn their abcā€™s again :slight_smile: good evening little one.