[Solved] Do large de-icing pads work?

Do large de-icing pads work?

In my airport I have both medium de-icing pads and large. When the temps are negative all medium aircraft go for de-icing in the medium pads. Large aircraft never request de-icing despite the pad being open and the 4 trucks waiting.

Possible bug, I’m going make a airport to test that. Are you on default or Experimental?

Default branch.

I’m going change to default to test it.

2 Likes

Ok… spent the last 45 minutes building a airport that is 5M in debt, but de icing on large planes is just fine, other then it saying repair in progress. So if I were you, bug report it.

1 Like

Hi Ray, welcome to the forum. Could you please share a screenshot, with the taxiway pathing on (T-key), of the area around the de-icing pads and the runway?

1 Like

OMG, so this is completely my fault. I investigated the taxiway pathing, and I had a completely unnecessary one way (going the wrong way) at the start of the de-icing pad.

Here’s what it looked like broken:

And here fixed:

In the interests of trying to get something out of this - it might be nice if the taxiway pathing highlighted one-way blocks, instead of showing them as a missing node (that’s quite hard to see).

Thanks for the time involved in investigating!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.