Does the service car work to transport the ramp agents to the baggage compartment?

I was playing and I asked myself that and I thought you could answer it (pst: I do not have my computer with me)

I don’t think so, they only used the service car from the stop to the stands in my airport.

Does the service car work to transport the ramp agents to the baggage compartment?

No. Service car is only usable between remote stand and service car stop.

I support the idea of service cars being used to service baggage compartements and also non-remote stands based on distance too. On the other hand, this may won’t be that important anymore, once multilevel terminals are finished as the players will adapt their layouts, including baggage handling, for sure just like in real life.

1 Like

Unfortunately, this does not work. I really want the devs to include this as fast as possible, and I think it shouldn’t be to difficult i believe (I’m not a developer). They could also do the same for remote terminals with airside shuttle bus stops that are placed after the security checks.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.