[Duplicated] Elevators and single stairways / escalators

Elevator and single stairways / escalators

Hello ! I come and put my small stone to the huge amount of suggestions with this one related to people transportation between floors :

• 1 way (1 case wide) solo escalator
  • 1 case wide solo stairway
  • Elevators

In order to better control the flow of passenger between floors, I think it is important to have these choices for the layout and the ability to create narrow areas, especially with the upcoming segregation of passengers.

Why it should be implemented:

This is a pretty straightforward and quickwin for both the stairways and escalator as they already exist and the one way of the escalator is implemented on each sideā€¦

For the elevator, while the game does not simulate extended passenger care (sick, handicaped, children, elders, animal quarantineā€¦) elevators are a must have for the sole principle of accessibility. It does not take lot of space while allowing perfect and potential 2 side exits depending on the layout choices for each level.

Duplicated / already in development. Next time please check if thereā€™s same idea as yours already on forums

1 Like

Nevertheless, thanks for putting effort in your idea. Thereā€™s always room for improvementā€¦ :wink:
And, of course, welcome to ACEO! :smiley:

1 Like
  • 1 way (1 case wide) solo escalator

Developers stated on previous devblog discussions that one way escalators will not be implemented due to path finding issues

• 1 case wide solo stairway

• Elevators

Developers stated on previous devblog discussions that elevators will be implemented on the Alpha 35 release

Since it is duplicated feature; Topic is LOCKED :slight_smile: