Early construction support

Firstly, an amazing title that deserves 10 stars in my opinion. Its not many management building games that allow such freedom to place every single tile individually. Shaping your airport from the first block to the last and seeing it take shape finally to become a living building. On this topic I would lile to see some forklifts or construction vehicles moving crates closer to building sections, for those players who plan ahead. It takes somewhat time to see the poor workers walk all the way back and forth. Driving on the left of the road option will too be a great feature. Security monitoring room procurement so that you can place security cameras etc. A lot ro ask maybe, but surely it would be great. Keep up the brilliant work, 100 stars from me.

4 Likes

Perhaps this could be combined with the ‘rating system’. Right now, better construction companies only offer more workers that are cheaper, but if better companies had better/more equipment, that would be pretty cool!

1 Like

OKChris, agreed, good point. Apologies for the typos in my post. Would speed up the building process. For the part of unloading the boxes it could be nice to actually see them offloading building materials like beams, brick, tiles, bags of cement, wood, pipes and the like. After all it is big constructing an airport. More floor tiles, window variations etc. One more bit, male and female characters look very similar, can we not make the difference more apparent? What about adding children. Will be nice to see a family boarding. Wheelchairs, disabled parking would certainly mean something. A carrier trolley handled by an usher to help passenger disembark from a staion bus. Know this is a lot to ask, but its always the small things that count.

1 Like

Improving passengers and more floors, objects etc. will surely be implemented at later stages of development. I’m a big fan of small details so I also hope that we will see some of that.

I have wondered whilst planning my airport layout ahead of construction that being able to set priority to building sections will be a nice touch. Getting that tower, parking bay or other important part built first using dragging a priority zone much similar to the other zoning.
Later, cargo transportation will be brilliant.
Should add a security guard/s to the vehicle checkpoint.
All this details makes my fingers itch to go and re-construct a new airport now…

Ability to Select multiple flights in the Flights menu to Delete ie Shift+LMB to select. Then add the button DEL to delete the flights.

Do you realize you can build more delivery platforms all over the map? so boxes get dropped near a site? You can also build them on service roads.

I haven’t been able to have them working on service roards for a while now. Was thinking this was intended if you say it’snot i’ll file a bug report next time.

Sweden has quite some experience with switching the road sides.
1718 - 1734: drive on the right, after that on the left until 1967 to Dagen H, where they switched to driving right again until today.

2 Likes

I heard about this before, but it was interesting to read about it again. Thanks for the link!

Thanks jasper. Will have a look onto that. Say does anyone know if the airport runway has PAPI lights?

1 Like

yes its does have PAPI lights - open upgrade on runway and you should find them in there

1 Like

Lets have ground crew wave the aircraft into the stand. Smaller aircraft doors open to let people board and disembark. Airport hangers built for flight school business and private operaters to do business.
Just some ideas to fly off with.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.