Emergencies/Events

Hello, my idea was that you will have some unexpected incidents. This will make the game more challenging.
Events
-Fire (Engine fire, Fire in termenal)
-Medical (Passenger unwell)
-Crashes (Landing failed)

Needed
-Fire Army
-Medical staff
-Emergency mode (Will shut off everything on the airport then the damaged airplane can land safe)
-Calling for the Fire Army or Medical staff.

Punishments
-If you don’t help, you can get a lower passenger happiness and a fee. (You will also need to regain trust from the passengers)

-Police you can also add

Bye,
Per

1 Like

Good idea :+1:
But I think, that crashes or incidents will be very difficult for many players on start.

1 Like

Yhea, maybe you can’t have incidents or crashes if you play in beginner mode.

It could be a requirement for medium commercial use or commercial use in general

2 Likes

I would at least like to see the Fires because every airport got it’s own fire station so to have realism it would be nice to have them.

1 Like

Just a heads up: when the next feature voting rounds starts you could all vote for these topics :slight_smile:

https://forum.apoglabs.com/t/emergency-impairment-landings/7984

1 Like

Oh sorry i didn’t see it :smiley:

No problem, just wanted to mention it

Should i post this post at feature voting?

You could but I think the most important parts have already been included in the topics I linked

incidence with a/c was added?

Maybe it should be on certain difficulties of medium above, or just an optional feature like prison architect

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.