Emergency Airport - TSH

Basement ready for buildup of Baggage, tomorrow another day :slight_smile:

Also, I have not planned baggage pickup anywhere, lets find out where to put it :wink:

Maybe the basement ¿

1 Like

No service interruptions, that took a wait.

10k people on field;

When 3 interrupts hit in rush-hour.

1 Like

Are the walkators running to the other direction or do pax ignore them?

1 Like

They are all one way, only for “departing” PAX, since I want to increase airline satisfaction, which I think is depending on timely departures. I have set “always send away”, but its a challenge to get all PAX to the planes in time.

1. The security outages are continuing
  2. We have no Critical Indicators for airline satisfaction, its a black box issue
  3. We cannot steer / configure airstrips for specif tasks. They are very rigid; on / off ~ arrive / depart, if we had more control, it would be easier to create the desired ground traffic control.
  4. Control boxes, on the ground, we cannot box pathways. So, 60 block path reservation are a thing and can easy kill your airline satisfaction. Also, it would be awesome if we could choose to link stands to airstrips, so you can steer traffic control even more.
  5. Priority control, as a CEO, we cannot prio any task, at all. You cannot prio Large Planes in Flight Planner, in air traffic control, etc.
  6. Another prio issue, is the building queue, its a black box again. As a CEO you should be able to prio tasks in a list. Demolishing tasks would go on spot 1 for me. Then road infra. Stands and airstrips I would place on the very last spot. The longer they are around, the earlier your upkeep costs will start ticking. Also, builders are building from short path to long path atm. its very inconvenient, I would like that reversed.
  7. The auto-planner is also very rigid, you should be able to template for the auto-planner. Now the bulk blocks are a problem. I could consider managing 40 stands manually, but from early alpha I remember its a challenge to do that daily.
1 Like

Do you work with 100% pax load?

Where is your security staff room and how many sec guys do you have? I see some of your checkpoints miss staff. I do the staff room for security staff always right next to the security check zone and it seems to be better when this one is within the securured area as well.

I’ve tried that with more than 50 med/large stands, that was “no fun” :stuck_out_tongue:. Now I do have mostly stands which assigned airlines and auto schedule. And only a handfull where I do like to mixup manually.
But with Alpha 36, I see that the auto planner does now more plan flights which go over midnight. With A35, after a few hours, all auto scheduled flights used the same arrival/departure times which made a huge traffic mess at the airport.

I will test it on my old mega airport savegame on the weekend to see if there is something better now. But the path-blocks on the taxiway are the biggest nightmare I still have there.

2 Likes

Yes, on purpose. I want to test throughput, to get the best game out there for everyone :smiley:

1 Like

Current security numbers.

1 Like

Yeah, on my airport I had to decrease that setting when I wanted to have all gates filled with planes… my new pc is coming, I’m looking forward to 50 gates and 100% pax load. :smiley:

But when all gates are filled, the pathfinding chaos starts.

2 Likes

Yes, I do also have always 2x security. Strange that your security checks are empty. Do you have several staff rooms for security?

1 Like

Yeah, red is security staff.

1 Like

The one on the right side is in non-secure area right? May try it without that one.
I’ve noticed that the shift change mostly comes from the secure side and they sometimes walk strange paths.

I had security staff walking to the farest gate possible to change the floor.

1 Like

Oh, I have to think how to get that into a secure area, path-wise.

Extending checkpoint room now.

1 Like

There, 15, lets find out if this improves stuff.

2 Likes

The airport should be available from here now.

1 Like