Emergency resolved? No it respawns and then fails to complete

One of my GA emergencies (Birdstrike) was successfully repaired and the aircraft took off. Almost immediately, an emergency appeared citing the same GA aircraft (another Birdstrike, the poor thing). I accepted this, but instead of triggering the fire-engine response and the aircraft landing, the still in-progress emergency duplicated itself and won’t complete.

Bug-reported (ACEO-33435).

Having successfully completed several emergencies previously, the only thing I can think of that was different with this one was I had to do a save/reload to free-up some stuck PAX (wouldn’t leave a new bus stop) while this emergency was in progress.

I allowed the other ongoing emergency to complete and then did a save/reload, the emergency then completed, but with a 75% rating instead of the 100% that it should have got.

There’s a known issue with overlapping GA flights due to an incorrect stand occupation setting which will be fixed in -7, might be the cause of this issue.

3 Likes

I had the same situation yesterday where I had to save/reload with active GA emergencies existing, and they completed successfully. I’m thinking now that the one I reported may have been the one which took a stand, and then another incoming GA aircraft sat at the end of the runway complaining that it couldn’t find it’s assigned stand…

I haven’t noted it before in this topic, but I’m on default branch using A36.3-5 for this build.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.