Employee ideas

1.It would be nice to be able to set employee shift times. I can set a general shift time of 1-x amount of hours but it always reverts back to a 5 or 6. Most of the time I have airline staff sitting around doing nothing while 2 or 3 ppl are manning check in stations with huge mile long lines but I have the check in desks set to 2 people. When I hover over people it always says they are resting. This forces me to hire additional airport staff who come in and work the desks thus losing more money. If i could assign shifts to my employees then I could rotate people in and out and make sure my desks are always filled.

1. It would be nice if the passengers would populate other lines (security, check in, boarding, etc) if the stations are attached to multiple stands. I will get very long lines of passengers but have security checkpoints assigned to the same medium stand and the passengers don’t populate the other checkpoint even though it is set for both passengers and employees.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.