EU Airlines

This is a WIP modification, assets are subject to change.

What’s included?

○ A320’s
○ 737-6 and 8’s
○ ATR’s
○ CRJ’s
○ Added SATCOM domes to some aircraft

Major Carriers:

○ Air France
○ Austrian Airlines
○ British Airways
○ Brussels Airlines
○ EasyJet
○ Iberia
○ KLM
○ Lufthansa
○ Norwegian Air Shuttle
○ SAS
○ Swiss

• Regional:

○ Flybe
○ Lufthansa CityLine

All airlines include current and past airframes. Some airlines have aircraft that have been added for the sake of traffic diversity (eg. Lufthansa 73-6 etc) in the game. Said aircraft will be removed as aircraft are added by the developers. Future airlines and aircraft will be added to this mod as I go, so check back frequently.

I’ll be moving this mod to my website in the near future as well -

Copy folder to - steam\steamapps\common\Airport CEO\Airport CEO_Data\DataFiles\Companies

DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS FILE TO ANY SITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION

Example of aircraft and airlines included:

5 Likes

Looks nice. I would love to work together with you on ACEOMM

Mod removed due to lack of feedback or discussion from the community.

As previously stated and if you still have it, do not alter, edit, upload or redistribute this mod without my permission.

If you want to make airlines mod for AirportCEO in future we will always need designers who work according to our workplan.

1 Like

As EG said, we’d love to work with you and add any liveries you’re willing to create that need creating.

But our stuff is freely distributable. We all put a lot of effort in to make this game better. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not going to contribute to a community that doesn’t care render any feedback.

I’m sorry you feel that way. If you took the time to read the forums you would see we have an active community that does give plenty of feedback. Guess your post got buried. It happens.

No hard feelings and i hope to see you around.

6 Likes

I definitely missed this topic!

The designs look really good :slightly_smiling_face:
Hopefully other people will see the topic and reply too!

1 Like

I am new here and downloaded your liveries… AMAZING
i love how my airport looks

2 Likes

You shouldn’t take it too personally. This is the internet, and people are gonna ‘smash & grab’, without so much as saying a thank you, or comment on your hard work, sucks, but it is what it is.

I think you have done a fantastic job with these, and you should be proud of doing so, that is what matters most :wink:

That’s quite an assumption you made there. Smash n grab? He was complaining about getting no feedback, not people stealing his work :slight_smile:

I would think one is as bad as the other, when one puts in a lot of work, regardless :wink:

Closed because there is no real discussion going on here and the OP seems to have no interest in having one